Possessing exceptional knowledge and insight into set piece play, Gavin’s acutely aware of the importance of forwards roles
Matt WilliamsCoach Leinster, Ireland A, Scotland
After enjoying 10 successful years as a professional rugby player, I am eager to offer my expertise to any player who wants to play the position of hooker and develop their lineout throwing technique as well as answering any rugby related matters. From beginner to professional, I believe rugby players all over the world can benefit from my experience and deep knowledge of the various facets of set piece play and team play in general.
I am in the process of building a team of highly knowledgeable sport and nutrition experts who will assist me in answering your queries. I aim to have former and current rugby stars providing me with the most accurate and up to date information regarding training, diets and general professional rugby lifestyle.
With these incredible features at your disposal, you will have all the tools necessary to compete at the highest level.
Through my online coaching course you will have access to the professional rugby world.
This will give you an incredible insight into what it takes to become a world class rugby player.
“Gavin’s impact on setting the culture of team matched his influence on the pitch.
He very quickly developed a tactical appreciation for Sevens rugby and we listened and incorporated his ideas into our training regime and game plan.”
Ryan Constable Coach Australia 7s & Ireland 7s
Online coaching will provide you with:
- Personalized goal setting
- Expert tips on lineout throwing
- Analysis of hand and feet position for optimal throwing
- Provide a range of throwing specific drills
- Assist you with the mental aspect of lineout throwing under pressure
- Provide a range of flexibility exercises
- Monthly core exercise programmes
- Nutritional tips
- Analyze and critique your throwing videos you send me
- Respond to any throwing and general rugby queries by email within 48 hours
- Skype chat or live skype video calling to personally assist you with any rugby issues.